Cleaning condition: Total cleaning time shall be within 5 minutes by immersion, ultrasonic or other
method. Temperature of the cleaning agent shall be 60
C or lower. After
cleaning, capacitors should be dried using hot air for minimum of 10 minutes
along with the PC board. Hot air temperature should be below the maximum
operating temperature of the capacitor. Insufficient dry after water rinse may
cause appearance problems, sleeve shirk, bottom- plate bulge and such.
Avoid using ozone destructive substance for cleaning agents to concern about global
environment. Please consult us regarding other cleaning agents or cleaning methods.
3. In The Equipment
1) Do not directly touch terminal by hand.
2) Do not short between terminal by conductor, nor spill conductible liquid such as alkaline or acidic
solution on or near the capacitor.
3) Please make sure that the ambient conditions where the set is installed will be free from spilling water
or oil, direct sunlight, ultraviolet rays, radiation, poisonous gases, vibration or mechanical shock.
4. Maintenance and Inspection
Please periodically inspect the aluminum capacitors that are installed in industrial equipment. The
following Items should be checked:
Appearance: Remarkable abnormality such as vent operation, leaking electrolyte etc.
Electrical characteristic: Capacitance, dielectric loss tangent, leakage current etc., which are specified
in this catalogue.
5. In an Emergency
1) If you see smoke due to operation of safety vent, turn off the main switch or pull out the plug from the
2) Do not draw your face to the safety vent since gas over 100
C will be emitted when the safety vent
operates. If the gas has entered your eyes, please flush your eyes immediately in pure water. If you
breathed the gas immediately wash out your mouth and throat with water. Do not ingest electrolyte. If
your skin is exposed to electrolyte, please wash it away using soap and water.
1) Do not keep capacitor in high temperature and high humidity.
Storage conditions should be:
Temperature : +5
C ~ +35
Humidity : Lower than 75%
Place : Indoor
2) Avoid ambient conditions where capacitors can be covered with water, brine or oil.
3) Avoid ambient conditions where capacitors are exposed to poisonous gases such as hydrogen sulfide,
sulfurous acid, nitrous acid, chlorine, ammonium etc.
4) Do not keep capacitor in conditions that expose the capacitor to ozone, ultraviolet ray or radiation.
Please dispose capacitors in either of the following ways:
1) Incinerate capacitors after crushing parts or making a hole on the capacitor body.
2) Bury capacitors in the ground. Please have a disposal specialist do it.